Sun & Moon Candle is a collaboration with Reppin Pins & Oro Apothecary. We came together to create a unique candle with an enamel pin embedded in the wax. Each candle is meant to evoke the message of Yin and Yang. Yin and Yang is a theory that represents two opposite energies in which Yin represents the moon and Yang represents the sun. The theory revolves around emphasizing on the importance of both sun and moon. Both energies are incomplete without each other and important for balance of life.
Candle made by Oro Apothecary
- 8oz natural soy wax
- Moonlight fragrance
- Burn time: 40hrs
- Please recycle your mason jar
Label artwork and enamel pin design by Reppin
• 1.5in " wide
• Gold Metal
• Soft Enamel
• Black Rubber Clutch
- The first light is very important for the longevity of your candle. When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container. this should take around 1-3 hours.
- Soy wax candles need to be trimmed regularly. trim your wick to about 1/4 before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long lasting candle.
- Extinguish candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking. Do not blow out!
- Congratulations! You see your entire pin in the melted wax. Extinguish your candle and wait a couple of minutes for your candle to cool. Use tweezers, spoon or tool of your choice to remove the pin from the vessel. Place pin on a towel and wait till it cools. Then unwrap the pin from the aluminum foil and wash with soap and water.
Rep your pin proudly. Enjoy!